Non-welded semi rigid centralizers are specifically designed to increase restoring forces and reduce drag during running and cementing operations compared to conventional bow spring centralizers.
1.Tubing or casing applications
2. Horizontal and directional wells with high side-load conditions
3. Vertical wellbores where low running force and high standoff are required
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
1. The design of double-crested bows produces centralizers that have starting forces far below API 10D along with very low drag forces, allows the centralizer to compress in order to get through tight spots and severe doglegs that may be present down-hole.
2. Compared to conventional bow spring centralizers, double-crested bows provide better standoff for more effective mud removal, which enhances the primary cement job and zonal isolation.
3. The double-crested design can withstand high lateral loads for reliable performance in directional and horizontal wells.
4. Interlocking design between the end collars and bow springs makes a reliable downhole performance.
5. Bow configurations are available in various heights and sizes suitable for most applications.
6. Easy-Installing and cost-saving in shipping.