Non-welded bow-spring centralizers centralize casing or tubing in the wellbore during running and cementing operations. The high-quality, spring steel bows are attached to hinged end collars with locking tabs. The elasticity of the centralizer gives it a capability to be run through tight spots. Non-welded bow spring centralizers are available in several bow heights and sizes to ensure optimum restoring force and provide in a variety of bow configurations for special applications.
1. Tubing or casing applications
2. Vertical and deviated wells
3. Wells where rotation capabilities are not required
4. Cased and open holes
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
1. The non-welded bow spring centralizers are available in sizes 4-1/2" to 20".
2. High quality bows made of special alloy steel with uniform hardness provide optimum performance.
3. Interlocking design between the end collars and bow springs makes a reliable downhole performance.
4. Bow configurations are available in various heights and sizes suitable for most applications.
5. All the centralizers have been tested and validated to meet API Specification 10D.
6. Easy-Installing and cost-saving in shipping.