This One-Piece Centralizer has ultra-high strength without any weak point. The centralizer provides high restoring forces while keeping starting and running forces at or near zero lbf. This minimizes drags during casing running and maximizes standoff during cementing operations.
1. Horizontal and deviated holes. The minimum starting and running forces are required for casing to reach total depth.
2. The slim and irregular holes. The outstanding flexible bows will make sure it safely pass the under gauged, J-type and S-type holes.
3. Oil reservoir. Practical experience and laboratory tests have shown that standoff values of 80-90% are considered adequate for a good cementation, even for horizontal wells, with properly selected Integral centralizers, these values can be achieved at a maximum capacity.
Features, Advantages, and Benefits
1. The one-piece construction results in a robust centralizer that can withstand immense forces, remain intact, and never leave debris in the hole.
2. Optimum standoff capability in even the most challenging well conditions.
3. At or near zero starting and running forces.
4. Minimal cross-sectional area minimizes flow restrictions and increases equivalent circulating densities.
5. All sizes have been tested and validated to exceed API Specification 10D.